1. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Ideaworxz. The approval for the work can be either an email confirming back the quote (with the quote document attached) or the quote document signed by the client.
Important: Approval for the work to commence and payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain the client’s property. It will be assumed that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws.
3. Domain Names: Domain names registered on the Customer’s behalf are at no time the property of the Customer. Upon registration of a domain name the customer acquires the right to use the domain name for the period agreed but does not hold title to it. Where Ideaworxz have registered the domain name on the customer’s behalf this domain name will be registered to Ideaworxz. Ideaworxz agree to transfer this domain to the customer or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.
4. Registration Charges: All third party costs arising from the registration of a domain name/purchase of third party utilities/services shall be met by the Client and are payable to Ideaworxz before a formal application for registration is made. This is included in the standard invoice issued after approval for work to commence.
5. Copyright: Ideaworxz will retain the copyright of any material, including design, artwork and the source code, created for the client by Ideaworxz. Once final payment has been received by Ideaworxz copyright may be transferred to the client if previously agreed. Ideaworxz reserves the right to retain the copyright on all material created by Ideaworxz.
6. Photography and graphics: Ideaworxz may use stock photographs and images in the design and build of the site. Images and graphics purchased from stock libraries are not generally included in the quote and will only be included once the client has approved the additional cost. General reworking and editing of artwork and photography supplied by the client will be included in the quote but where Ideaworxz considers the amount or extent of work involved in editing or reworking assets Ideaworxz reserves the right to charge for the time of carrying out such work at its usual company hourly rates.
7. Accessibility: Responsibility for the adherence to Indian law regarding disabled accessibility rests with the client and not with Ideaworxz. Adhering to accessibility guidelines may involve additional expense depending on a client’s requirements and will be costed separately according to the clients’ requirements.
8. Browser compatibility: Ideaworxz makes every effort to design pages that display acceptably in the most popular current browsers i.e. IE7 and Latest version of FireFox released on the date of project agreement, but cannot accept responsibility for pages that do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed. IE 6 is an outdated browser we should pay tribute to it and say goodbye and upgrade our browsers or should start using Firefox which is free to download and performs much better than IE 6.
9. Search Engine Submission: Ideaworxz is not responsible for the client’s on-going web site promotion. Should the client require the site to be promoted a separate contract must be agreed. Ideaworxz can make no guarantees about the success of any search engine promotion activity because this is controlled by the search engines.
10. Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel at any point during the process they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly. If cancellation takes place prior to completion the client will be charged what Ideaworxz consider to be a reasonable amount for the work carried out to that date.
11. Site maintenance: Ideaworxz does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Ideaworxz to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Ideaworxz will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
12. Content: Ideaworxz cannot be held liable for any information contained within The Client’s web site. The content of such remains the copyright and intellectual property of The Client.
13. Examples of work: Ideaworxz retains the right to display graphics and other web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
14. Signature: Ideaworxz signature must be put on the site preferably at the bottom of the website (on all the pages) and it should link back to www.ideaworxz.com If the client must remove this link an additional price of 25% will be charged. Following html code must be used to place the signature: Website Design Company: Ideaworxz Signature should be visible to human eyes and search engine spiders.
15. Travel Time and Expenses: Travelling time to and from customer premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for meeting, The Client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both the parties.
16. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required, as the site is developed, then we will provide a separate quote for the additional work and may need to review the timescale for completing the project.
17. Upfront Payment: An advance of 40% of the total cost of the project is required before work can commence. After work commences this is non-refundable.
18. Payment terms: Payment is currently accepted by Wire Transfer, Moneybookers & PayPal, unless otherwise agreed.
19. Payment: Payment will be due within 14 days of invoice. Full publication of the Web Pages may take place only after full payment has been received unless otherwise agreed. Any material previously published may be removed if payment is not received. When this occurs a minimum charge of US$ 100 will be required to have the site restored.
Accounts that have not been settled within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice will incur a late payment charge of 10% of the amount outstanding.
20. Internet Service Provider: The customer understands that any Internet Service Provider (ASP) services or Website storage services will require a separate contract with the ISP. Ideaworxz will agree to set up a domain name with host if required, but will not be held responsible for any changes made by the server supplied.
21. 1 Year Free Technical Support: Ideaworxz is among the best website designing companies of India - we not only do best website designs and develop best web solutions, we also provide Free technical support for 1 year from the date of delivery of the project or project files are moved to your hosting account; whichever happens earlier. 1 Year Free Technical Support is available for all the bugs/errors found in our server side scripting or Java script errors. To give you our best services, we take this responsibility of Free support at no extra cost to you until and unless some other designer/developer modifies the project files we have delivered.
In no event will Ideaworxz be liable to the customer or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these Web pages or website, even if Ideaworxz has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Despite the best efforts of Ideaworxz errors in web page information will occur. At no time will Ideaworxz responsibilities for accidentally including erroneous information extend beyond correcting the error.
Should Ideaworxz waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit Ideaworxz to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected. Ideaworxz reserves the right to alter prices displayed on the website at any time without prior notice. If a client has availed any services from Ideaworxz prior to a change in prices, that shall not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent services may be subject to an increase (unless otherwise agreed to with the client in the terms agreed to between client and Ideaworxz).
Ideaworxz reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above be required, please contact us.